
We are lucky to live in such a beautiful place! I took this out the car window. I'm looking forward to warmer weather, but sometimes the changing weather creates spectacular views like this one...and I love it!

Once again, not in order...but here is the other night with two of my long-time friends, Kenny Barton and Johnny Harrison. Great to see them!

Love you Babe! XOXOXO

I'm not trying to scare you...but we had a chance to go to dinner with the family after Priesthood session a couple weeks ago. We all went to Wingers and had a great time! The session was great for a lot of great reasons, but the coolest part was when President Monson wiggled his ears! As always, we had so much fun with Hallie and Savannah and the whole family! We are so very blessed to have such great family relationships and examples to look to.


Here is the crew!

Nene with little Ocean, Curtis and Carrie's daughter. She is growing up so fast and is so darn cute! I love kissing her big chubby cheeks and flirting with her ;)

John and Melyna Harrison are two of our closest friends! We don't see them all too often, because they're in Vegas, but they came in to town last week and we doubled with them to Tucanos for dinner and then the movies. We saw the movie "21." It was a good show we definitely enjoyed it and especially the time with John and Melyna. We didn't get to see their little girl Avery, but we did see pictures and she's growing up so fast! Jeanine and I are looking forward so much to having kids...we're starting to have one-track minds!

Sorry, not in order, but this was Easter Sunday at my parents' house. We colored eggs and had a grand ol time.

Savannah Lynn is one of the most beautiful little girls ever! Just look at that face! I love getting pictures with my nieces when I have the chance! This was conference weekend at Stephy's house.

"Angel Hallie Belle" Are you kidding me? She is so darn cute we can hardly stand it!

As you can tell, Hallie loves Uncle Barrett. It always makes my day when I can spend time with them.

Chip off the ol' block! Love you guys!
4 comments:
cute pictures!!! I think Ocean likes to flirt with you just as much as you like to flirt with her.
This is good, this is good! Love the pics bro!
I guess we will see you either when the baby comes or heidis bday...which ever comes FIRST!
Im so tired....he needs to come now!
yay for the updated blog! Great pictures! We'll see you guys again soon! Thanks aain for the other night.
What a fun post!! LOved readin all about it :) FUN FUN PICTURES! YOU TWO ARE HOT. Love your guts!
Post a Comment