Sunday, July 27, 2008

BBQ'in at our place...

Well, these pics are in random order, but our family BBQ at our place was a total success! The food was awesome thanks to Jeanine, Momma May, and Sher-Bear! We missed Haley, Jake, Whitney, and a few others, but we had a great turn-out! After the BBQ, we went to see the new Batman movie...it was a great show! Family love and support is what it's all about!


Christian Taylor was in da house. He's such a stud! Not to mention Tay-Ray sportin the old school Jazz jersey. I threw on the shades to try and be as cool as these two!

Jerry and Sheri were there as always...making everything so fun and pleasant!


The whole group! We were excited for Jeanine's Aunt Melinda to join us this weekend as well! We had to put up with Sucka Garrett too ;)


Love my Neen Bean


Jerry, Sheri, and the other Jeri! ;)


Stephy and "the girls", Hallie and Savannah. (Beau in the background)


There's your smile Hallie! So pretty!


Neen, Juicemaster, Heidi


Garrett, Nate, and Steve Papa May

5 comments:

Cristina said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! I got it off of Ben and Vanessa's! Hope you don't mind if I add you, I love having new blog friends!

Ben N Nessa said...

Looks like a fun BBQ! :) We need to have a little neighborhood BBQ again...especially before summer ends!....With Cristina and Houston of course ;)

Nikki Moshier said...

Hey Barrett! I love that you and your new wifey have a blog together! It's so cute and she is beautiful! Looks like you buys are having a great summer!
Nicole (Sambrano) Moshier :)
moshierlove.blogspot.com

Haley said...

AWW, looks like it was such a great time! Sad i couldnt make it, but another time huh! Love you two and cant wait to find out in 4 weeks if im going to have another neice or nephew!!! yay xoxo

Mel's Family said...

Hi guys..it's me, Mel. I had such a great visit with you while I was in Utah. Thanks for letting me crash your BBQ. I love to visit your blog, to keep up with your lives. I'm so excited for the baby...can't wait to know if it's a boy or girl. Love ya, Mel