Sunday, August 3, 2008

Great Weekend!

Bracken and Talia Hudson invited us out on a double date with them and their darling little girl Skylar! I got introduced to the Texas Roadhouse Cafe. It was awesome food and even better company. I have know Bracken and Talia for a long time, but we don't hang out near enough! I guess Brack sees enough of me at work! ;) Just kidding, he loves me, but really, Talia is so much fun as well, not to mention their amazingly well-behaved baby Skylar. So so cute! Then, we went to the Sandy Amphitheater to watch the ever-famous Peter Breinholt. I have enjoyed his music for the last ten years and have been to a number of his outdoor summer concerts. I loved being with my beautiful Neen and good friends in the outdoors, listening to great music! Jeanine got to see how I used to dance before we met - courtesy of all the kids from the special singing group from Africa that got invited up on stage during the fast songs...man were they groovin! ;)

Waiting to be seated. We had to settle Bracken down because he gets pretty "A.D.D." when he's waiting to eat... "j to the k" (For Talia)

Baby Skylar!

Good aim Barrett! Neen Bean had a great time too! Check out Petey. He's a regular guy.




Bracken and I carrying a very sleepy Skylar! Notice how Bracken wore his chocolate brown shirt just so he could be cool like me. Ha Ha

2 comments:

Hudson said...

Thanks Guys! we had a lot of fun with you guys. We really do need to hang out more.

Haley said...

Oh my gosh, looks likes you had tons of fun! I think is awesome that you finally got together with Bracken and Talia! Their little Skylar, what a sweetie. SO STINKIN CUTE! I hope the concert was fuN! Love ya