So here we go I'll try to do it in order
Taylors graduation so proud of you !
Curtis's 30 th Birthday ball ( thanks for the excuse to get all fancy pants )
Curtis's 30 th Birthday ball ( thanks for the excuse to get all fancy pants )
Dad's back surgery - it went very well, is so wonderful and a relief to see him up and walking again we love you Daddy!
Berlin has started to roll over and giggle
Justin's Birthday
Justin's Birthday
I'll try and do better I'm sure I've left something out .

6 comments:
Berlin is getting so big. I love it!
Miss you guys.
Your hair looks darling straight. Miss you guys! Love the gummy smile Berlin:)
Love Berlin and Jeanine's yellow outfits :)
Berlin is just getting so big...love the rolls!!! You are as beautiful as ever Jeanine. You have a sweet little family. XOXOXOMel
Your daughter is so darling! It would be fun to get together someday and actually meet her!
my goodness! Im so behind on blogging...it was soo fun to see all of your pictures. you are so gorgeous and your little linny...wow. I cant get enough of your family. loves!
Post a Comment