Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Behind ...

For a while there I was doing do good with my blogging then you miss a week and its all down hill from there.. 2 weeks becomes 3 and so on . So we'll do a picture recap that's what you want any way. Berlin and I went to California for a week ..Yes just us . She was a angel baby for sure I don't know how we did it. Erinn and Andrew let us stay the night . It was a great way to break up the drive and get to spend some needed time with my sweet sissy . Thanks Boo we love you guys
Happy , naked and playing in make up

Lunch at the park in Santa Maria.. where I grew up

Crystal and Brett's wedding

It was the sweetest ceremony I have ever been to. They were high school sweet hearts and 10 years later it all came together for them . We are all so happy for you . I am so grateful to have been able to share that special moment with them, and for all of my old friends to meet Berlin.. She was completely charming and friendly it was so fun to watch her .



3 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

Love the pics...especially the little nakey one ;)

Erinn said...

Thanks for coming to visit. Loved every minute.

Kara said...

SO cool that they ended up together after all these years! Sad I didn't get to see you while you were in town :( I know how those trips go though, it's always hard to fit everything in!