On Saturday we were able to have a great afternoon with the Johnson's.
Jake and Steph invited all of us to go sledding at a park just right by there house and then have us all over for soup sandwiches and hot chocolate . We even found a game that I like to play .. Yes you heard that right .. I liked a game :) It was so much fun I haven't been sledding in years. I am so excited to make that a family tradition . Berlin wasn't quite sure of it all but she was happy . It was the perfect day for doing it too.. the weather was beautiful we even got hot ! I loved it. And later the evening Barrett and I were even able to have a little date night of our own. This was a our second attempt at watching Sherlock Holmes .. But this time we were successful . Thanks Sheri for watching Berlin .There is a lot of pictures but they were all so cute you get them all !
Savvy making a snow angel
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a good time Linny...you look sweet all bundled up!
Love,
Grammy May
Awwww... she is a little angel baby!
That was SUCH a fun day! Lots of love!!! XOXOXo
Post a Comment