Could it be cellular...DNA?Or could it be childhood memories?MOM
Oh yes, all you need to add is a HUGE bowl of hot water & start washing the walls. Then it would all be complete.May girls are crazy :)
I washed the walls 2 weekends ago...
...nothing like the smell of pine-sol to make the world right again!MOM
AMEN...a little pinesol and all is well!!! lol XOXOXOmel
I love pine sole!! I made a post about it like a year ago!! Love your pictures and your fun little family lunch pictures.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Could it be cellular...DNA?
Or could it be childhood memories?
MOM
Oh yes, all you need to add is a HUGE bowl of hot water & start washing the walls. Then it would all be complete.
May girls are crazy :)
I washed the walls 2 weekends ago...
...nothing like the smell of pine-sol to make the world right again!
MOM
AMEN...a little pinesol and all is well!!! lol XOXOXOmel
I love pine sole!! I made a post about it like a year ago!! Love your pictures and your fun little family lunch pictures.
Post a Comment