Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Day to Erinn

Yep that's us !! When my sweet sister was born it was my "Big sister job" to get to dress her.

I really do have the most amazing sister , we are all so very proud of her, she is so talented ,kind loving compassionate, witty and charming like no other I have ever known. we are are so blessed to have you ! Hope your day is oh so special !And she will be the best new Mommy ever !!!
Her little man will be joining us in just a few more weeks !!
Love you Boo

5 comments:

Erinn said...

Thank you thank you thank you for all the birthday love! xoxo

Mel's Family said...

That is such a sweet "sister" picture! I love you both so much and I have since the very second you were born! XOXOXMel

steven may said...

OHHHHH...I love that picture! Jeanine was ready and most capable for that day.

What would we all do without each other.

MOM

Ben N Nessa said...

I'm excited to see Erinn's baby! :) Happy Bday!

Jeanine said...

Happy Birthday Erinn! I hope your day was fantastic! So glad you are Linny's auntie. - Barrett