Well let me just start with this .. My Mom is amazing.. yes Mom you are.
So I call my sweet mommy who is super busy and always taking care of everyone around her
and asked her if when she can fit me in if she would give me a facial.. of course she says yes
But not only do I end up with a fantastic facial .. I get a fabulous neck and shoulder , hand and arm , and a foot and leg massage!!! So that's how my Saturday started ,but wait it gets better !!
So I call my sweet mommy who is super busy and always taking care of everyone around her
and asked her if when she can fit me in if she would give me a facial.. of course she says yes
But not only do I end up with a fantastic facial .. I get a fabulous neck and shoulder , hand and arm , and a foot and leg massage!!! So that's how my Saturday started ,but wait it gets better !!
I know you hear me say it all the time I love Studio 5.. So while I was watching last week they did a segment about this little place it Salt Lake called " Bruges Waffles and Frites"
It literally has 3 things on the menu Waffles Frites ( fries) and ONE sandwich
It literally has 3 things on the menu Waffles Frites ( fries) and ONE sandwich
So you better believe it is the best waffle you have ever had ..
{Look at that fresh strawberries vanilla bean ice cream }
AMAZING
There is only two seats inside
Pioneer park is right across the street so we went and let Linnny run !!
8 comments:
Oh you lucky duck to have Mom so close!!
Ahhh, gotta love those fun weekends. Sounds amazing! I love that little mug too!
Lucky girl! Hey your hair is so cute...and of course your baby girl is too. I'm sure missing your mom. Give her a big hug from me when you see her next. XOXOXOMel
I love to take care of all my girls. (and boys too!) What a wonderful Sat. - and isn't it just the best feeling to feel so very grateful-that's part of the gift too.
Love you too-
MOM
SO MUCH FUN!!! I want to go try those delicious waffle things! Berlin is amazingly adorable...as always! You guys are the cutest family.
Dear Barrett and Jeanine,
I love your blog. I just looked and looked at it and watched the videos of Linny again and again. Thanks for being the sweet family you are. We
are so blessed every day to have the sweetest, kindest, loving family.
I think about out boys that are gone, Cameron, and Taylor and feel that they must be feeling so blessed to come from parents who love each other. AND siblings who love each other. I'm so grateful for all you do to contribute to our forever family. I love Linny!
Love, Nana Johnson
I just loved this post. I love to see and hear and feel your happiness and joy!!! Your family is adorable and I am so glad you got all those special treats from your mom! LUCKY!!! You deserve the pampering. i totally want to try that waffle joint. Take us next time??
i love your cute family! i'm adding you to my blog list:)
Post a Comment