Our little Linny is full of life !!! And laughs and most of all sweetness.
On most days I usually at least on one occasion I sigh a sigh of complete mommy gooey heart. I love this little lady . Here are a few .. just a few of the things she says on a daily basis that make us laugh and melt us !
" I love you a million "On most days I usually at least on one occasion I sigh a sigh of complete mommy gooey heart. I love this little lady . Here are a few .. just a few of the things she says on a daily basis that make us laugh and melt us !
"Ahrgg Matey" (What a pirate says)
"What da' heck"
"Go Jazz!"
"You're the best I've ever seen"
" you're my best friend"
"Be a good listener!"
"Look in my eyes.. they're so sparkly and so bright"
What does the moon say Linny? "Good night."
"I wanna climb!" (This means she wants me to take her hands and walk her up my body until she's on my shoulders)
"Let's go for a walk and find a kitty"
"I'm proud to be American!"
"Don't worry Mom...It'll be alright"
"It will be ok- Be Happy!"
"It's me!"
"Is it you?"
"That's a good idea!"
"I'm excited!"
"I was just wondering..."
"You turn my music on Dad?"
"You silly goose!"
"Ya OK Dad/Mommy?"
and as of last night " you are making me nervous " - only cause she has heard me say that a million times !
She has a real love for music.
She loves to sing Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer every night before bed and knows all the words. She also knows all the words to I am Child of God, Away in a Manger, Jesus Once was a Little Child, Twinkle twinkle little star
Stay tunes this week for more blog posts !!
Stay tunes this week for more blog posts !!
4 comments:
You are beyond lucky to listen to her sweet voice around the clock. I often think back to listening to her chatting quietly to herself during Cats and it never fails to bring a smile to my face, it really was the cutest thing! Thanks for sharing her sweetness with us!!
Precious Linny-
Oh seriously, I can't handle all the Berlin cutess.
Seriously, Nana had the "Best Ever"
week with Linny. She was an absolute joy! How did I get so lucky to have her basically all to myself? Thanks Linny for being my best friend!!!You
made me know why the Lord wants us to be as little children. So very sweet, kind, loving, humble, honest, and forgiving. Thanks for reminding me of the important things, Linny!
Nana loves you!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment