Well... since winter decided to come back ..complete with snow rain , and bit of hail
we decided to take Miss Berlin to lunch and to Pirate Island for games.
~
so of we go

Texas Road House for Daddy
Linny had all the servers (and the people in the booth behind us) attention

Sweet Berlin

Silly Berlin

Confession~ I am semi-terrified of places like this .. Chuck-e-cheese gives me anxiety and a severe case of heartburn , but I will say Pirate Island was very clean it did not smell of feet and dirty kids. So we had a great
time! Linny had a blast collecting tickets and making her Daddy laugh.

~The fun must end ~
2 comments:
Glad you had a fun day-Linny makes everything fun...even Pirate Island.
What a fun day!!!! Ben and I were just wondering if Pirate Island is fun...and it looks like it is! :) CUTE PICTURES!
Post a Comment