SO you know when you go to the park or the pool or.. wherever really and there is that one kid that seems to always bully everyone.
Well today that was our own little sweet Berlin !!
I know I know I could hardly believe it myself but after making three kids cry I could say it
she is a bully .. all girls ,slyly she would just walk behind them and push them down.
Rude right !!! We are going to have to have a little "chat" about that one.
Well today that was our own little sweet Berlin !!
I know I know I could hardly believe it myself but after making three kids cry I could say it
she is a bully .. all girls ,slyly she would just walk behind them and push them down.
Rude right !!! We are going to have to have a little "chat" about that one.
2 comments:
I don't believe you. Sweet little Linny would never do these kinds of things :)
That is hilarious! christian made a friend at the park today...she was 16, and really pretty. She pushed him on the swing for probably 20 mins (not exaggerating!)
And I let her. Awww it was a nice break!!
Post a Comment