Wednesday, October 5, 2011

All the things I love

Barrett is awesome.. Let me just start with that, He gets up at about 5:45 so he can get his workout in. I am more of a 10 am or 8 pm workout girls. So huge props to him .
I start with that cause when he said bye to me early this morning I felt this little warm body curl up on me and nuzzle in for some snuggles. In my early morning brain I started to think of all the things I LOVE .. That Linny snuggle is at the top of the list !

I love
My family- all of them even the ones that are not here yet( I have two sisters that are preggers right now) And let me tell ya I love those babies !
My healthy body- A body i have not always taken care of . It made the most amazing little girl ever . I still have to pinch myself because she is so perfect and mine !
My life .. each day I have is a gift.
My friends- I have wonderful friends that bring so much joy and fun to my life .. they make me laugh, and laughing with your girls is seriously awesome !
The hubby - he takes such good care of me and Linny. Almost too generous, he loves to take care of his girls and does a great job. I know he sacrifices a lot . Love you babe.
Berlin- I love this girl like crazy .. she makes me smile, laugh, sigh out loud, frustrates me with "Jeanine-like" quarks and most of all helps realize how much my Heavenly Father must love me.
~
I am a lucky gal, I have a lot of love in life .


5 comments:

Jeri May said...

GRATITUDE...the best feeling in the world!

Erinn said...

I love you lots!

Cristina said...

Love this post! At night when I put Elaina to bed I always think about how much my Heavenly Father must love me, because I never knew I could love someone as much as I love my daughter.

Ben N Nessa said...

YOU Are AMAZING....and I consider you something I LOVE in my life :) You are the best neighbor!

Annika said...

Very sweet!