Here we GOOOO
Instead of being terrified and a afraid ..
I figured I would share the journey from the very beginning
I figured I would share the journey from the very beginning
Due to my.. "history" we were able to have an early ultrasound ,
my little piece of rice is looking and sounding perfect . Being able to see and hear our growing babe was the hugest relief . Linny loved seeing her baby on the big TV .
We are completely in love with our baby already .
6 weeks 5 days
11 comments:
Oh my goodness! I couldn't be happier for you guys! That is such EXCITING news! We will keep you and baby in our prayers :)
Nice abs Jeanine-and nice baby too.
Hello little bean! Cant wait for July!
Xoxo Auntie Boo
YA FOR SUMMER BABIES!
Ours will be so close, so happy for you Jeanine.
Here is to expanding waistlines and crazy months ahead!!
Congrats guys!! We're excited for you! And we'll def keep you in our prayers too.
Thank you so much for sharing such a miracle, we are thrilled and rooting for ya!!! Sending lots of love your way!
What wonderful news, Jeanine!! So excited for you :)
Congrats! So exciting for you and your family! Hope you are feeling well.
Congrats guys!!!
Congrats guys!!!
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you guys. If you need anything PLEASE let me know. Good luck.
Post a Comment