For 4th of of July weekend we were able to make a weekend trip to St George. It was absolutely beautiful ! The complex we stayed at was like a ghost town . I guess July is too hot for most for the people that own places there but it was a relatively mild 4th so it worked out for us. It was so great we ate great food spent some quality family time at the pool and took morning naps when Berlin did it was wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dear Berlin,
You are the cutest dolly! That's a beautiful smile. I could just eat you up!!
Love your NANA
Golly she's cute. I need some Linny love ASAP!
I love the many looks of Linny. She's a darling little girl. I agree w/ her Nana-she is delcious.
Love Grammy May
Oh my gosh. I miss her so much! I just love that little face!
Haha! We love her little smiles and her observant looks!
Post a Comment