Can you belive it ? I'm growing up so fast !
I can get up on my knees and rock
sit up ..sometimes unless i get distracted from a toy
I like pears and carrots best
I still won't take a bottle but I like sippy cups
I weigh 13 pounds 10 ounces
and an am 26 inches long
I like other people as long as my Mom is holding me
I love my toys and playing outside
Beau makes me smiles he's so gentle l with me
I have lots of people that love me I'm a lucky girl !

I can get up on my knees and rock
sit up ..sometimes unless i get distracted from a toy
I like pears and carrots best
I still won't take a bottle but I like sippy cups
I weigh 13 pounds 10 ounces
and an am 26 inches long
I like other people as long as my Mom is holding me
I love my toys and playing outside
Beau makes me smiles he's so gentle l with me
I have lots of people that love me I'm a lucky girl !
6 comments:
Wish you were here. I miss you lots!
Love, Aunt Erinn
You're a little peach Berlin. We wish you & your Mom were here with us. See you soon.
Love,
Grammy May
She is getting so big and I swear she just gets cuter every day!
She is so cute and yes, she is a lucky girl to have so many people in her life that adore her!!!! XOXOXO Mel
oh, my gosh! jeanine, she's so cute! congratulations!
kristen (crosby) schneider
Post a Comment