Sunday, August 16, 2009

Way behind

The month has flown by ! And I have somehow not done any blogging so here we go enjoy our month !

Barrett and I tried going to the George Strait concert.. didn't work out so well
but we had a nice evening anyway



Felicity and the kids came to hang out with us for a whole week ! What a treat!
we had lots of fun !

frozen yogurt night

lovin on Becks

Riding Linny of course
feeding the ducks

Our sweet neighbors had their little girl- Chloe Ann Rucker
she is absolutely beautiful .

Pool day with Heidi , Steph , Haley and the girls

Everybody loves Linny


And last but not least The Daltons came into town , we were lucky enough to have them for a couple hours on friday night , Dinner and hanging out . They are wonderful friends ..just wished they lived closer. Barrett and Justin have been friends since second grade ! 22 YEARS

1 comment:

Ben N Nessa said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe it's almost been 4 weeks since that picture of you visiting us in the hospital. Crazy!