Lets be honest this is what you really want to see .
Our sweetie is growing up so fast . I love each day I am able to spend loving her and watching her grow . Berlin is crawling everywhere and fast, sitting up , pulling herself up on everything. Here is a look at our love...
Our sweetie is growing up so fast . I love each day I am able to spend loving her and watching her grow . Berlin is crawling everywhere and fast, sitting up , pulling herself up on everything. Here is a look at our love...
5 comments:
Lovely, lovely, Linny...Bring her to see her Grammy!
So cute!! She is adorable!
She is so precious! I can't wait to have a girly of my own 7 weeks and counting!
Awww...so sweet and I love that squishy bum! You guys are so cute, I cant wait to have a little family like yours! :) Hope you are doing great!
Haha! LOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE the naked pic! :) She is darling. We are lucky to live next to you!
Post a Comment