Dad and I left Wednesday morning at about 6 (a.m that is ) we were hoping that we would make it to LA before he was born.. but we were a few hours late . I fell completely in love with him.
Look at that face his is sweet as he is beautiful.
Look at that face his is sweet as he is beautiful.

Erinn is such a natural at being a mother. It is a beautiful thing to watch your baby sister become a mommy
48 hours after having a baby .. sitting in the rocking chair reading to her nieces .. you are the best !!
Yeah all of us together at last !! We haven't all been able to be together since Christmas 09'
Long over due but worth it . I love my siblings I feel so blessed to have each one of them in my life . Note - we are in order oldest to youngest :)
Thanks to Erinn and Andrew for letting us share that special time with them . We love you and you are both amazing parents ! Can't wait to see you all soon xoxo .Aunt Nene
Long over due but worth it . I love my siblings I feel so blessed to have each one of them in my life . Note - we are in order oldest to youngest :)
Thanks to Erinn and Andrew for letting us share that special time with them . We love you and you are both amazing parents ! Can't wait to see you all soon xoxo .Aunt Nene
4 comments:
Great blog post...how wonderful that we could come together to celebrate w/ Erinn & Andrew.
What a sweet baby boy. I'm so glad you got to go meet him. I LOVE the picture with all of you siblings. I sure love you guys! xoxoxmel
We love you too Nene! Thanks for coming to visit us & giving Eliot so much auntie love.
xoxo
Yay! I have been waiting for this post! He is precious! It just makes me so excited for our little one to get here!!! I am so glad you got to go out there and spend time with your family! I remember when steph had hallie, it was truly one of the most amazing experiences and it's extra special when it's your sister! congrats!
Post a Comment