Friday, October 22, 2010

Moments

So Linny and I are up and at em' early this morning 5 stops on our to-do list and 10 more when we get home.. If you know me this is when I go into full blown panic mode. But all of that changes when....
Picture this ~ Linny in the back seat watching Beauty and the Beast. In the back seat I hear "OHHHH Beastie sad" in a very sweet and sympathetic voice
Me: what do you do if someone is sad ?
B: Umm... be kind..(pause) hug

With tears and a smile I am off to finish the rest of my day . Yep you can say it she is amazing I
love her she makes me a better person every single day .

4 comments:

Jeri May said...

She is amazing...and she has really good parents who are nurturing all this goodness of hers.

Mel's Family said...

What a precious moment and a precious baby girl! You've loved her well! XOXOXMel

Cristina said...

oh my goodness, that is just the most precious thing I have ever heard!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

What a dolly. Seriously Im convinced that is why we have children..so we can be better people! What a sweetheart you are Linny!