Sunday, October 10, 2010

Peacocks ,Papa's ,Jacie and more...

Halloween preview !!!


My little peacock~ after my PB kids trauma ( okay maybe a wee bit dramatic)
It took me about a week before I could re-focus but without even looking I literally ran smack into this little ditty ! I love it ! I don't think there could be a more "Linny" costume out there .


Papa love !!



Linny and I had girls day in Salt Lake yesterday- she is the perfect companion,
when your trying things on she tells you that you look pretty .. with out even asking .
She likes to get treats :) and loves to smell all the different kinds of new perfumes.
She was so so good ! I love our dates


Cousin love


Linny loves Jacie !!! She is so gentle with her..

Our half nakie child...

Awe... here we go a little bit of Jacie love for me,
I love this girl ~she is sweet and cuddly and well perfect!
I am so lucky to be auntie


8 comments:

Jeri May said...

That is the perfect Linny costume. Gracey thinks it looks pretty "peacocky" that is a direct quote. ...and Gracey wants to know what you and Barrett are going to be?

Beautiful pictures love and miss you all.

Jeanine said...

we miss you too !!! Barrett and i a permanently "undecided" ..if you will :)give that girl some love froms us we miss her and Becks !!

Erinn said...

Thanks for the Linny update. She is so darn cute & I couldn't pick out a better best friend for you.

Give that little peacock a kiss for me.

Felicity May said...

Sweet costume Linny! It will surely score you a grip of candy. Love you all!

Steph said...

your peacock is ADORABLE and I love all the other photos, too! You are a beautiful family!

Cristina said...

That peacock costume is adorable!! where did you find it? I totally want to hear about the pb drama!

Jeanine said...

Christina you are too sweet .. So got in at the mall at Snuggle Legs- its a kiosk that sells leggings and bows.. anyway PB aghhh they had this owl costume that was to die for i had been looking and fantasizing for weeks I finally decided it was "the one" and when I went to order it ,it was no longer available . I was so sad. But it ended well.. I love love this !!! How are you feeling by the way ? Are we going to see you during the holidays ?

Haley said...

I love Linny's costume! it is seriously so sweet! fun Post, with you and baby Jacie too :) Love yer bum!