Monday, December 6, 2010

Bad blogger....


The last few weeks at the Johnson house have been a blurr...
Things have been a little .. crazy you might say.
I the middle of it all we have have so pretty precious moments with our little girl
When I am feeling my busiest or completely overwhelmed Linny will say
"Mommy it's okay"
She is my voice of reason and calmness. I love my girl !!!
~


After a delicious Thanksgiving dinner with my parents and Rob Felicity and the kiddos
we went and saw 'Tangled' Linny sat through the whole movie !
Although every five minuets or so she would say HI to Papa who was sitting right nest to us :) silly girl I think she just wanted make sure he didn't forget she was there .


Hi there !!!
Yes that is her baby giraffe on the napkins :)


I really love this girl she makes me laugh she makes me cry and makes me realize my personal responsibilities every day!

2 comments:

Erinn said...

Oh Linny. I need someone to tell me it's Ok...like today when Eliot was trying to escape the shopping cart, throwing everything overboard & spilled hot chocolate all over the place.

xoxo

Jeri May said...

good job Lou!

...also glad to here Eliot is keeping him mom in line too!!! HA
...and it's going to be OK mommies.