Eliot thinks Linny is funny. He likes the video & so do I.
Oh my goodness! She is too cute! Ada was laughing along with Linny :) What a good little napper.
Hey Lou-when are you coming to see Grammy?
She is so big and talking so well for not even being two years old yet!! We'll have to get together over the holidays and let our kids meet:)
Oh my gosh! she is soooo cute!!
Awww, her giggles are SO presh, you are so lucky to hear them every day!
oh my freaking heck. I cannot believe how cute she is. I really wish she would let me love on her!!! That video is priceless!!
Oh Jeanine...she is precious! XOXOXMel
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Eliot thinks Linny is funny. He likes the video & so do I.
Oh my goodness! She is too cute! Ada was laughing along with Linny :) What a good little napper.
Hey Lou-when are you coming to see Grammy?
She is so big and talking so well for not even being two years old yet!! We'll have to get together over the holidays and let our kids meet:)
Oh my gosh! she is soooo cute!!
Awww, her giggles are SO presh, you are so lucky to hear them every day!
oh my freaking heck. I cannot believe how cute she is. I really wish she would let me love on her!!! That video is priceless!!
Oh Jeanine...she is precious! XOXOXMel
Post a Comment