So today is one of those days..
I'm not complaining , I love my life.. But it is 3:30 and I have
gone grocery shopping , got a gift for a birthday party tonight, made salsa for that party,
made a pan of enchiladas for Barrett's dinners this week, cleaned out Linny's car seat and the car
( note to self never I say never give your 2 and half year old mini M&M's on a hot summer day in the car) took out the trash, split the trash ( and breaking a jar of pickle juice in the process outside luckily) , made rice krispy treats for another friend party tonight after the first party ends ... done 2 loads of laundry and I'm doing this while I BBQ Barrett's chicken for his lunches this week in the 92 degree backyard...
Do I get some kind of present for this?
Lets see what the rest of the day holds for us :)
2 comments:
At least you are ultra productive! We didn't even get out of the house till 1:30 and even then we only made one stop for Eliot was throwing fits!
You definitely earned your best wife ever angel wings today!
Ahhh...the beauty of youth and lots of energy! You're amazing.
Post a Comment