Linny and I have been trying to enjoy the summer with a little pool time !
We even talked Daddy into coming with us on Saturday .
Little miss loves to
blow bubbles
float on her back.. without help !
chat with the other kids
and sit with me and snuggle up in the towels
but our favorite part is getting snow cones on our way home :)

We even talked Daddy into coming with us on Saturday .
Little miss loves to
blow bubbles
float on her back.. without help !
chat with the other kids
and sit with me and snuggle up in the towels
but our favorite part is getting snow cones on our way home :)


3 comments:
So much fun! Can't wait for tomorrow! :)
I think heaven has a pool & it looks just like that one1 :)
I love summer. It makes me happy to see your fun.
Post a Comment