~Pregnancy Highlights~
How far Along: 14 weeks 5 days
Maternity clothes: nope
Gender: finding out on Valentines day !!! YAY
Movement: not yet.. I felt linny at 16 weeks so we are hoping for some baby wiggles any day :)
Sleep: it's hit and miss these days.. but I am usually up around 2 for an hour
What I miss: nothing !! I am so excited to be pregnant .. I'm trying to soak in every moment !
Cravings: Claussen pickles, soft pretzels with mustard, and soda
Symptoms: morning sickness has passed .. right now I only get heartburn if I go to bed with a full tummy so I try to eat early and I'm good .
Best moment of the week: I have gotten my sticky little hands on a Doppler ( Thanks to Carrie for letting me borrow it ) so I have a "best" moment every morning.. and night laying in bed and hearing my little babe .. and I love that I can hear the swoosh of the baby kicking . I am in love with this baby ! The thought of having a new baby in our home brings me more joy then I even thought possible. I have been waiting and wanting this for so long ! But now that it is really happening it feels like exactly the right time in our life to have this little one join us.
Embarrassing moments : Throwing up in public restrooms !! Really is there anything worse ?? Well, throwing up and realizing you are peeing your pants is pretty awkward too !! But whatever right :) It won't be the last time I pee my pants I'm sure .
How far Along: 14 weeks 5 days
Size of baby: the size of an average fist
Total Weight Gain/Loss: + 3 lbsMaternity clothes: nope
Gender: finding out on Valentines day !!! YAY
Movement: not yet.. I felt linny at 16 weeks so we are hoping for some baby wiggles any day :)
Sleep: it's hit and miss these days.. but I am usually up around 2 for an hour
What I miss: nothing !! I am so excited to be pregnant .. I'm trying to soak in every moment !
Cravings: Claussen pickles, soft pretzels with mustard, and soda
Symptoms: morning sickness has passed .. right now I only get heartburn if I go to bed with a full tummy so I try to eat early and I'm good .
Best moment of the week: I have gotten my sticky little hands on a Doppler ( Thanks to Carrie for letting me borrow it ) so I have a "best" moment every morning.. and night laying in bed and hearing my little babe .. and I love that I can hear the swoosh of the baby kicking . I am in love with this baby ! The thought of having a new baby in our home brings me more joy then I even thought possible. I have been waiting and wanting this for so long ! But now that it is really happening it feels like exactly the right time in our life to have this little one join us.
Embarrassing moments : Throwing up in public restrooms !! Really is there anything worse ?? Well, throwing up and realizing you are peeing your pants is pretty awkward too !! But whatever right :) It won't be the last time I pee my pants I'm sure .
3 comments:
I just love all of this! What a perfect Valentine's Day gift! Can't wait!
HA HA HA...
...and you have a cute little (very little) belly. We're all so happy to see this little one growing.
so happy for you neen! I cracked up reading about you peeing your pants! oh the joys of pregnancy!! Can't wait to hear if the little bebe is a boy or girl!
Post a Comment