We are so excited to welcome another little lady to the Johnson house!
Berlin has been saying it's a girl since as soon as we told her I was pregnant .. and she was right !
The baby looks great and I am feeling really good. We could not be more thrilled !
Let the girl madness of pink and ruffles begin :)
pictures to come
Berlin has been saying it's a girl since as soon as we told her I was pregnant .. and she was right !
The baby looks great and I am feeling really good. We could not be more thrilled !
Let the girl madness of pink and ruffles begin :)
pictures to come
7 comments:
I'm so excited! (Although, poor Benson is officially outnumbered by girl cousins!).
I can't wait to meet this little one. She has the best big sister waiting for her.
More girly fun...she will have the best big sister.
(I like to think of Benson surrounded by these beautiful girl cousins...he'll always have lots of fun!)
Congrats! How fun for Berlin.
Yay another girl!!! I love having two girls, it is so fun! :) Congrats you guys!
Oh my goodness I LOVE her name!! Can't wait to see that beautiful girl!
Oh my goodness I LOVE her name!! Can't wait to see that beautiful girl!
That is fantastic!!!! Girls are great. Bring on the ruffles and bows
Post a Comment