A look into my world
Linny: Mom listen I'm going to talk like you
me: oh ya??
Linny: awww I missed you ( accompanied with hug)
~
Linny : ( holding a handful of flower hair clips) girls like flowers huhh?
Me: yeah we do ! What do boys like ?
Linny: GIRLS !
~
Me: kiddo your momma loves you !
Linny: momma your kid loves you!
There are a million things a day this gal says that make me laugh, make my heart go gooey and love my life !
Linny: Mom listen I'm going to talk like you
me: oh ya??
Linny: awww I missed you ( accompanied with hug)
~
Linny : ( holding a handful of flower hair clips) girls like flowers huhh?
Me: yeah we do ! What do boys like ?
Linny: GIRLS !
~
Me: kiddo your momma loves you !
Linny: momma your kid loves you!
There are a million things a day this gal says that make me laugh, make my heart go gooey and love my life !
1 comment:
I need a Linny in my house.
Post a Comment