Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Life latley

 We are officially potty trained at out house !! This gal is awesome ! We have been 100% accident free ( since the last update) Now I can start buying baby diapers .. oh how the fun never ends

 Uncle Taylor made it home home from Brazil. It is wonderful to have him home and feel of the sweetness of a recently returned Missionary . It is great to visit with his and watch all the kidos love on him ! Little Miss was kinda quiet at the Airport .. but within no tyime sh efound herself a new buddy 

Goofy cousins! These two love each other and at the same time make one another kinda crazy. Linny wants to do what Linny wants to do and isn't too worried about going against the grain whatever that is, I love it I think it makes other people confused/nuts . Christian is super sensitive and doesn't always like Linny's "ways" They are darling together !! 

  A few weeks ago Linny and I had a very special weekend together .. just us which means lots of snuggles in bed ,lots of eating.. in bed, and a crazy Mom trucking up to SLC for a pastrami sandwich.Yep I'm nuts but whatever it was worth it !
And last but not least .. 22 weeks belly shot. Cora is growing and moving all the time . We are all in love !

6 comments:

Kara said...

Oh I drove 40 min. for an In-n-Out burger...being pregnant means you do these things sometimes :)

Jeri May said...

A lovely life!

Erinn said...

Oh I love Linny Lou!

Ben N Nessa said...

let's be honest, the best news from this post is POTTY TRAINED! :) Yahooooo

Unknown said...

I've long recommended that people seeking to have a very good understanding of this specific topic spread their research across several blogs so as not to deal with wrong information. You have provided so many areas for people like me to start with. But this can be puzzling for some. Let's take into account the only real enemy here's not being focused. This will happen to some. So my advice is: Stay focused. Thank you

Please visit http://clippingpathsource.com/ to know more about Photoshop clipping path.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this post i realy like it please you should visit home swap.