Adventures in California !
Well we finally did it .. We took Linny to Disneyland. It was a wonderful long weekend with my family.
We stayed with Erinn and Andrew in LA - Robbie and the kids came with us to share in the Disneyland madness! The Kids were awesome all day ! Linny had a blast ! Uncle Garrett and Aunt Whitney also came up for the weekend , we were finally able to meet our new niece Georgia , she is as precious as they come!
And we celebrated Eliot's 2nd birthday . It was busy and perfect !!
| Miss Gracey Girl !! Celabrating her 5th Birthday in true Disneyland style |
| making waiting in lines entertaining |
| the only pic I got with any of my siblings from the whole weekend |
| when you gotta go .. you gotta go !! |
Happy Birthday to ME ! I turned 31 this year.. seems kinda crazy that I am that old , but life keeps getting better so I'll take it !
| Miss Jacie and Linny have become good buddies ! |
| I love this gal ! She is full of life and way too many funny one-liners ! |
| ~ Last but not least ~ |
How far Along: 31 weeks 1 day
Size of baby: the size of a pineapple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: + 11.5 lbs
Maternity clothes: nope
Gender: GIRL ! Cora Rose
Movement: Yes - Lots this girls keeps us occupied
Sleep: some nights are better than others , as long as I take my unisom I am just fine
Movement: Yes - Lots this girls keeps us occupied
Sleep: some nights are better than others , as long as I take my unisom I am just fine
What I miss: nothing !!
Cravings : nothing lately .. boring
Symptoms: Just normal pregnant lady stuff- heartburn , backaches, contractions you know all that fun !
Symptoms: Just normal pregnant lady stuff- heartburn , backaches, contractions you know all that fun !
we love our Cora girl !
2 comments:
That was such a fun trip. We need another one!
We love her too...
Cute blog update
Post a Comment