~June 2 2012~
Gathered with family, friends, and the the ones we love most Barrett Berlin and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. It was nothing shy of perfect! Having our sweet Linny there dressed in white and saying I love you .. and that I looked funny was one of the best moments of my life. We are blessed to have the life that we have and to have it finally begin is like magic !
Gathered with family, friends, and the the ones we love most Barrett Berlin and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. It was nothing shy of perfect! Having our sweet Linny there dressed in white and saying I love you .. and that I looked funny was one of the best moments of my life. We are blessed to have the life that we have and to have it finally begin is like magic !
| Garrett, Erinn and Andrew were able to come out from California |
| Happy Momma ! |
| Another happy Momma ! |
~Miss Cora 33 weeks~

6 comments:
I'm so proud of you all. I am one "happy momma" I sure love all my kiddos.
Congrats guys! Y'all are awesome and your family is absolutely beautiful!!
Congrats, Jeanine!! What a happy day for your little family!!
How neat!! Good for you guys, that's so exciting! Congratulations, and we're excited to hang out with you in a few weeks!
Such a great day!!!
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy that you guys finally got to go to the temple. What an amazing experience for your family. We are go happy for your family.
Post a Comment