How far Along: 19 weeks 5 days
Size of baby: the length of a banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: + 4 lbs
Maternity clothes: nope
Gender: GIRL ! Miss Cora Rose
Movement: Yes .. i love my punches and rolls
Sleep: I don't want to talk about it ! My bizarre-o dreams are super annoying
What I miss: nothing !!
Cravings: Pastrami sandwich, sprite and blue razz blow pops
Symptoms: Just normal pregnant lady stuff
Best moment of the week: Barrett getting to feel the baby move , Linny loving on her baby sister
There she is
Cute little baby toes

Movement: Yes .. i love my punches and rolls
Sleep: I don't want to talk about it ! My bizarre-o dreams are super annoying
What I miss: nothing !!
Cravings: Pastrami sandwich, sprite and blue razz blow pops
Symptoms: Just normal pregnant lady stuff
Best moment of the week: Barrett getting to feel the baby move , Linny loving on her baby sister
There she is
Cute little baby toes
2 comments:
Half way, I can't believe it! Hey Cora, it's me, Auntie Boo!
You sure make cute little girls!
Post a Comment