Monday, March 9, 2009

8 weeks

The days are flying by .. I know everyone says it but really it seems like yesterday that I was pregnant. And now she is here and growing up so fast . "She is our little lady". And charming us to pieces each and everyday. From what we can tell so far she is great mix of us both. She without a doubt has Barrett's cute "Johnson" noes, a May chin , My eyes.. but blue and sensitive like both of us !. Berlin truly is a little piece of heaven . Each day she is smiling and "talking" more . Things are pretty much the same day to day but never boring . For the most part she is on a great eating a sleeping schedule. She loves to held and snuggled close and she tolerates all of Barrett's kisses :) . We are all going to California in a couple of weeks to introduce her to the rest of her aunts and uncles ( My brothers and sisters are all in southern CA.) and I can hardly wait!!!! Watch out She's gonna melt you . we love you all
P.S
The one of Berlin crying in her car seat before church is in honor of her Uncle Robbie who on occasion did the same thing . Love you !!!



6 comments:

Hudson said...

I love the smile! That is too precious. She probably got the crying thing from Barrett. When we lived at Pinnacle together he cried everytime I tried to get him to go to church with us too! :)

Liz said...

Berlin is getting so big! She is such a cutie and a great mix of both of you.

Erinn said...

OHHH My gosh! I love the smile. Can you please come early. I can't wait to see all of you!!

Jeri May said...

Oh my gosh is right! We sure love that little one...and we love you guys too. You're wonderful parents.

MOM

Harrisons said...

So cute. I can't wait to see her this week!

Ben N Nessa said...

We love her :)