Thursday, March 19, 2009

next week I'll be....

Going to California !!! I am so excited ! The drive there will be kinda a long but oh so worth it. I have missed my brothers and sisters . It seems like its been a long time since we have all been together even though is was Christmas . But A lot has happened since then .

Top 5 things I'm looking forward too ...

1- Seeing my family!!!!
2- introducing Berlin to the rest of her aunts and uncles
3- Going to the beach ( yea for warm weather)
4- Felicity's Baby shower
5- Trader Joe's of course

We love you all only 7 more days till vacation time get ready to play xoxox

4 comments:

Erinn said...

I can't wait!!!

Jeri May said...

Me either!

Jeanine said...

#6 - Spend some quality time with my BEAR

Shara said...

I LOVE Trader Joes. I plan on going and buying tons of stuff! Have fun in So Cal, we're having fun in Nor Cal :)