Cute smile + chubby cheeks!
She is DARLING! And you sound like every other mommy talking to her baby. I have HOURS and HOURS of footage of myself taking in that "Mommy" voice.
I want to just kiss those adorable cheeks! She is too cute!
What a sweetheart!!! I loved watching her and listening to your sweet "mommy" voice. XOXOXO Mel
Nean, I really want to come hold that darling baby of yours!
Cute Mom + Cute Baby!
Haha :) I love her smiles!
Oh I cant stand it...I cant wait till monday! Maybe when Christian gets to bed I can hold her for a while k! k Thanks! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cute smile + chubby cheeks!
She is DARLING! And you sound like every other mommy talking to her baby. I have HOURS and HOURS of footage of myself taking in that "Mommy" voice.
I want to just kiss those adorable cheeks! She is too cute!
What a sweetheart!!! I loved watching her and listening to your sweet "mommy" voice. XOXOXO Mel
Nean, I really want to come hold that darling baby of yours!
Cute Mom + Cute Baby!
Haha :) I love her smiles!
Oh I cant stand it...I cant wait till monday! Maybe when Christian gets to bed I can hold her for a while k! k Thanks! :)
Post a Comment