Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First Pool day

Friday evening I had an almost melt down... It came to my attention that I had only had 1 hour of alone time in 2 weeks !!! Not good for this girl . By nature I am a very independent person
So on Saturday morning I went the gym had a great work out and then had a hour at the
pool to lay out and relax. Then my buddies came to spend the rest of the afternoon with their re-charged Momma.. I seriously felt like a new woman . So thank you Barrett for giving me my much needed break .


Look at those long baby legs

Daddy and his sweet girl

Linny immediately claimed my chair as her own.. I don't know where she gets it ..

Only a few hours apart then I start to miss her .. I always ask her if she is mommy's best girl and she excitedly says "YEAH ! " it is so cute !!

5 comments:

Jeri May said...

It's valuable to know ourselves. Isn't it amazing how a few hours to care for ourselves can change our perspective? I support all parents in taking a few hours now and then. I still need that!

...beautiful pictures too-

Erinn said...

Pool Days are the best-when I come to visit this summer we MUST go!

Swensons said...

umm all i have to say is we are JEALOUS!! Mill and I wish we could come hang out!

Mel's Family said...

Good for you for taking a little time for yourself. She is adorable though. I love the video. XOXOXOmel

Heidi said...

so cute!