Monday, June 21, 2010

Third and final chapter ...

Saturday was our last day .. we had been wanting to do a lakes cruise all week but were kinda waiting out the weather.. rumor had it was supposed to be a beautiful weekend, so we held out.
So glad we did !! It was a beautiful Seattle day 78 degrees and and not a cloud in the sky .
the harbors were full of kayaks and sail boats ..everyone was enjoying the sunny day.
It was a relaxing two hour tour though Lake Union , they have these lake house that are amazing.
It was by far one of our favorite Seattle moments


Just under this bridge on the other side of these tress is U of W Huskies stadium

Mt. Rainier .. on most days you can't see it at all




Loving the sun !


another fabulous meal !!



Finally headed home ~ We had a wonderful week together .. I loved being away and knowing that Linny was being loved and taken care of , without the help of our Moms we could have never done it . So thank you both so much. I am so glad you were able to some special Linny time .
I have to admit I felt like a little kid or Christmas Eve Saturday night.. I couldn't even sleep I had missed my girl so much I just wanted to be home !

2 comments:

Mel's Family said...

Sounds like a WONDERFUL vacation! Beautiful pictures. XOXOXOmel

Erinn said...

Nene, you are so beautiful! Looks like you two had a great time. See you this weekend!!