Saturday, August 7, 2010

~Date NIght ~ with A&E

Last night was so fun ! The four of us were able to have a date night yeah!! Thanks to Grammy and Papa talking care of the kiddies for us. Movie and dinner ~ note the last movie Erinn I saw together was 17 Again ..staring Zac Efron last night we saw Charlie St. Cloud also staring Zac Efron do we see this as a coincidence ?? I think not ;) Hey we are just supporting a local boy he is from SLO . Anyways we love it when you come to visit !


The crew
It was such a beautiful night ! Utah summer nights are hard to beat


I don't know what was wrong with me .. I was having eye opening issues

Perfect smiles and eyes


Posing with out wheat ! We are missing our hats we know

2 comments:

Erinn said...

Good times with my sissy. Love you!

Jeri May said...

...good times with my grandbabies. We all need to grab our 'moments'