So we just got home from Aunt Stephani's
"Back to School Splash Party"
Linny just told me she wanted " more snack, pease Mommy ceam ( ice cream) and cake "
WOW !! What do I do with that one?? She is so sweet I think I just might have to give it to her!
Good thing I don't have ice cream or she would have the whole carton and a spoon !
WOW !! What do I do with that one?? She is so sweet I think I just might have to give it to her!
Good thing I don't have ice cream or she would have the whole carton and a spoon !

2 comments:
Oh I would give that sweet thing just about anything she asks for!!! J/K What a doll. XOXOXOMel
Wonderful picture-we knew she'd be full sentencing (is that a word?) it before she was two.
...and the May's would be giving her the ice cream!
Post a Comment