We were lucky enough to have E&E for 9 days ! We made to most of the time we had together..
pool dates, Park City , lunch picnics up the canyon, more pool dates ~note Mom took the kiddos it was fantastic ! We ate great food, and lots of chatting and giggling . We treasure the times we get to have you both , Eliot is such a sweet chubby little guy . We just love to love you little man.
pool dates, Park City , lunch picnics up the canyon, more pool dates ~note Mom took the kiddos it was fantastic ! We ate great food, and lots of chatting and giggling . We treasure the times we get to have you both , Eliot is such a sweet chubby little guy . We just love to love you little man.
The Johnson's met up with us one evening to had a little dessert date
7 adults 5 busy kids = one packed house ! I think they may have cheered when we finally left :)
We missed ya Heidi and Juice
Linny is just starting to leaning her colors .. right now everything is " A-yellow -pink"
So I thought she just had to take a picture in front of the yellow flowers
We ended our busy week with a Stonehaven Dental 4TH annual pool party
Thanks to the Marshall's' for the invite .. They rented out the Lindon Aquatics Center ,
3000 of there patients and friends were in attendance .. now that's a pool party!
Thanks to the Marshall's' for the invite .. They rented out the Lindon Aquatics Center ,
3000 of there patients and friends were in attendance .. now that's a pool party!
4 comments:
So glad you got to spend time with your sis and sweet little nephew! I'm glad I got to see them too! ;)
...we're making lots of fun memories!
Ah, thanks for spending your days with us! I love every minute.
Fun week together! Jeanine, Linny looks just like you as a little girl in some of those pictures. (minus the curls) It's the first time I have really noticed. She is so darling. I miss her sweet little voice.
Post a Comment