The days are flying by and I haven't posted anything about being pregnant ???
Whats up with that right? Well I am feeling good rarely sick.. heartburn hasn't made itself
a "permanent " fixture in my life just yet but I know it will . Sleep has been my nemesis thus far,
3-6 am most nights I am wide awake .. very very annoying ! No real belly yet.. just looks like I ate
too much. I am ready to have a belly and feel this little one move .I felt Linny at 17 weeks so hopefully I don't have to wait too much longer. When I first did the calculations and realized my due date was the middle of July, I went into slight panic mode.. its hot, I'm going to swell up and poor Linny is going to be stuck inside for the rest of the summer. My tune has since changed. I am so excited to have a summer baby ! We will make the most of our warm days together and just get a bigger pool in the backyard .. I think she'll be great and what a relief it will be to not have to worry about RSV and winter sickies wanting to see your new baby. We are so so happy to expecting another baby. Only 4 more weeks till we find out Boy or Girl !!!
Whats up with that right? Well I am feeling good rarely sick.. heartburn hasn't made itself
a "permanent " fixture in my life just yet but I know it will . Sleep has been my nemesis thus far,
3-6 am most nights I am wide awake .. very very annoying ! No real belly yet.. just looks like I ate
too much. I am ready to have a belly and feel this little one move .I felt Linny at 17 weeks so hopefully I don't have to wait too much longer. When I first did the calculations and realized my due date was the middle of July, I went into slight panic mode.. its hot, I'm going to swell up and poor Linny is going to be stuck inside for the rest of the summer. My tune has since changed. I am so excited to have a summer baby ! We will make the most of our warm days together and just get a bigger pool in the backyard .. I think she'll be great and what a relief it will be to not have to worry about RSV and winter sickies wanting to see your new baby. We are so so happy to expecting another baby. Only 4 more weeks till we find out Boy or Girl !!!
4 comments:
Ahh! I just keep thinking about this little one. I'm not sure which way to guess but either way he/she will be a perfect summer present! Linny will be the best big sister.
Beautifully said Erinn-our little summer bundle to love!
Yeah! You go girl!! How exciting!
Can't wait! So hope it's boy so our kids can play :) And summer will be great, just be glad you have a fence and only 1 little angel to worry about! I have 3 that are going to be begging to swim...the little pool thing doesn't bribe a 7 year old very well!!! Plus...Christian is going to start wandering into the meadow behind my house and Im never going be able to find him because Ill be nursing, leaking and not dressed probably every day ;) Such a Joy! But like I said, Im sooo excited for you guys! luv ya
Post a Comment