So I love to cook .. but sometimes at the end of the cooking "process"
I'm kinda over it you might say. Well not this time ! I don't usually post things I make cause everyone I know is an amazing cook.. With ten+ years cooking experience and just as many years of watching food network .. I put this together . Its a winner !!!!
Braised Green Chile Roast Beef
3 to 4 pound roast ( whatever kind you like or you could use pork)
4 tomatillos
2 seeded jalepenos ( I left the ribs for a bit of heat it wasn't spicy just flavorful )
1 can chopped green chillies
1 onion sliced- I prefer white not as strong as the yellow
3 cups stock- your choice chicken of beef, I used beef
~
Roast jalapenos and tomatillos @ 350 for 30 min
when soft put in blender with cup or so of stock so it blends smoothly
Brown your meat with salt pepper ( I used my dutch oven so I browned in that )
after browned on all sides add blended mixture, onions and green chillies to dutch oven or crock pot whatever you are using to cook it in.
3 to 4 hours @ 350 till done- tender and so juicy!
I shredded it and used 6 oz or so of the cooking juices to make it extra yummy and so it would stay moist till the next time I ate it ( which was about an hour ago )
we made burritos but it would be great in tacos enchiladas or salads
ENJOY !
I'm kinda over it you might say. Well not this time ! I don't usually post things I make cause everyone I know is an amazing cook.. With ten+ years cooking experience and just as many years of watching food network .. I put this together . Its a winner !!!!
Braised Green Chile Roast Beef
3 to 4 pound roast ( whatever kind you like or you could use pork)
4 tomatillos
2 seeded jalepenos ( I left the ribs for a bit of heat it wasn't spicy just flavorful )
1 can chopped green chillies
1 onion sliced- I prefer white not as strong as the yellow
3 cups stock- your choice chicken of beef, I used beef
~
Roast jalapenos and tomatillos @ 350 for 30 min
when soft put in blender with cup or so of stock so it blends smoothly
Brown your meat with salt pepper ( I used my dutch oven so I browned in that )
after browned on all sides add blended mixture, onions and green chillies to dutch oven or crock pot whatever you are using to cook it in.
3 to 4 hours @ 350 till done- tender and so juicy!
I shredded it and used 6 oz or so of the cooking juices to make it extra yummy and so it would stay moist till the next time I ate it ( which was about an hour ago )
we made burritos but it would be great in tacos enchiladas or salads
ENJOY !
2 comments:
Thanks Jeanine-I think our this would be a winner with the May's too. Maybe w/ Felis we'd do pork or even chicken would be good too?
Yup, this looks like a winner. Thanks!
Post a Comment