Thursday, February 17, 2011

Early morning chats

Linny: I am really happy!
Me: I'm happy to , do you know why ?
Linny : Because I love you
Me: yes that's why

Has there ever been a girl as sweet as this ?

One of our other favorite Linny lines

"your the best I've ever seen"

Heart melting coming on !

4 comments:

Jeri May said...

A never to be forgotten memory for myself... When Linny takes your face in her hands and makes serious eye contact and says "You're the best I've ever seen"

We're all happier and better people because we get to love Linny.

Erinn said...

Goodness gracious Berlin Nichole. She is amazing. She's the world's best self confidence booster.

xoxo

Felicity May said...

Oh Linny we miss you! Loved chatting today Nene. Thanks for the love in an envelope. XOXO
BTW- Adore the new blog background!

Ben N Nessa said...

hahaha...love it!