Berlin is two weeks old .. our precious moments seem to be flying by. She is such a wonderful baby . We love her so much. Its amazing the sweetness that she bring to us. This weekend we were able to get some pictures taken. Terra Cooper did all of our engagement and wedding pictures we absolutely love her and she is so very talented. So of course we couldn't think of any one else to capture a few of those "precious moments" other than her. Berlin was nothing less than and angel during our photo session.. We new we had reached our limit on our last picture when it was pee pee time on one of Terra's back drops ... Sorry Terra. She posted a few on her blog check out our little one . Love you all :)
www.magnifiquephotography.com
Click on her BLOG to see pics of "Baby Berlin"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
They're beautiful! she looks so grown up in some of them already.
I LOVE the pictures. So good. Ya'll look great. She looks so old in the pics. Lets play soon :) Love you guys!
The pictures turned out beautiful. Can't wait to see you guys next week!
What beautiful, precious photos...kiss Berlin for me! XOXOXO Mel
She is such a beautiful babe!! And what a beautiful Family you two have made. I need to come visit again. luv ya.
Beautiful Pics! What a sweet baby.Congratulations. we love you guys.
She is so cute I loved the pictures!! I really, really want to make you guys dinner and bring a present for baby Berlin!! I have been so busy so I will call you this weekend and set up a time next week to bring you some yummy food and treats!!
Love her pics you two! she is beautiful...cant wait to see her soon...we are ALMOST ALL better:) a couple more days!
she is soo stinkin cute!!! it makes me excited to be having a girl!
Oh, those pics ore precious! She is so cute. We can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment