Friday, January 16, 2009

One Week Old !!



Kennady Lynn Pack and Berlin Nichole Johnson were born a week apart!




With Uncle Cameron

Beau is very curious, but very cautious and gentle.



My favorite Daddy-Daughter pic so far!







Well we made it through are first week of being Mommy and Daddy. Berlin has been an absolute angel baby .We have had a wonderful week ..with lots of visitors and plenty of snuggle time. Really the only time Berlin gets fussy is when she is getting her diaper changed other than that she is so peaceful. She sleeps for 2 to 3 hours at a time and loves her food!!

She loves to be bundled tight and cuddled close on your chest what more could a mom ask for. Her sweet little face is already starting to change its so fun to watch but at the same time I want to freeze the moments thats are so tender and precious . There is nothing is this world more rewarding than being a mommy to this sweet little girl. We love you all and are so so excited that our Aunt Boo and Aunt Felicity are coming to see us in two weeks!

14 comments:

steven may said...

I missed seeing you all today. I could just bundle her up & hold her ALL day! See you soon

Erinn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Felicity May said...

Thanks for the update. She is so very cute! I can't wait to hold her and get some snuggles. See you soon!

Ben N Nessa said...

She is a doll....we are happy that we live so close so we can see her as much as possible :)

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

OH my gosh! What a dolly! I cant wait to see her again...hopefully tomorrow k!

Mel's Family said...

She is so beautiful...I can see alot of you in her Jeanine! What a perfect little angel baby! XOXOXO Mel

Trav and Linds said...

She is adorable! Congrats you guys!!!

JH said...

shout out to PAPA B & MAMA J for the Cute PICS

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful Barrett and Jeanine! :) You guys did good!

Tiffany said...

She is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen! Congratulations again!

Tara said...

Jeanine, she is beautiful! Congratualtions!

Tara
wwww.thedeppes.blogspot.com

Kalun and Kristi said...

She is so beautiful!! We can't wait to meet her.

Team Su'a said...

One word: Gorgeous!!! I know it might be a little early, but we have a little guy we wouldn't mind her going on a date with in about 16-18 years :)

Team Su'a said...

By the way...we haven't made any updates because we have been putting everything on facebook lately.