Saturday, January 10, 2009

Berlin Nichole Johnson -- IS HERE!!!



And oh how we love her!!! All 5 lbs. 8 oz. of her! She came into the world around 9:30 am on Friday January 9th, 2009. She is perfect and and healthy and home the next evening by 6 p.m. She was delivered in Orem Community hospital and I have to give a huge shout-out to the doctors, mid-wives and nurses who work there. We were so pleasantly surprised...even amazed at how awesome everyone was.

Welcoming our little "Linny Bear"was by far the neatest and most spiritual experience of our lives. Everyone with children already know this, but these heaven-sent angels are straight from Heavenly Father and are...NO DOUBT...watched over and supported in their transition from heaven to earth. Berlin is and always will be our own little miracle baby. :)

Here are some pictures and a video or two of this amazing event in the world of the Johnsons!



Heading into the hospital...

Waiting patiently...


















20 comments:

Felicity May said...

Oh my heavens. What an angel. We are all gathered around the computer admiring your pictures. We are so happy for you all. Congrats! -Rob,Felicity,Gracey

Jeri May said...

Love the pictures! I'm having baby withdrawals tonight...Dad and I are missing her so!

Cristina said...

She's adorable! I've been checking your blog every day waiting for pictures!

Harrisons said...

CONGRATS!!! SHES BEAUTIFUL!!

Nate and Brooke said...

Congrats to you both.... She is beautiful. We are so happy for you guys.

Ben N Nessa said...

Welcome Berlin! :) We loved holding you...and can't wait to see you grow up!

Leanne said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Lydia was 5lbs 8 oz, she was my littlest baby, and I loved it. Berlin is beautiful, and you are right, they are in Good hands right before they are put into your hands....and from then on out, you are so grateful for the opportunity to raise such a precious Angel...... ok until they hit 3!:) ENJOY

Team Su'a said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. She is adorable

Teryn said...

Hey Barrett, Russ says congrats. She's beautiful.. your family is adorabe :)

Erinn said...

She's so darn cute but we're missing one pictures....one with her Auntie Boo. Love you guys!

Mel's Family said...

What a sweet little angel!! Wish I were there to kiss those sweet little lips off! I am so happy for you both...what a beautiful family! Love you all...XOXOXO Mel

Michaelson Family said...

Barrett!
Congrats! We saw on your sisters blog that you had your baby so decided to take a peek on your blog. She is beautiful. I can't believe you left the hospital so soon! I stayed as long as I could. I just loved having nurses there to help out. You are brave.
We are so happy for you guys. Get some rest!

nicole said...

Oh my she is sooo beautiful!!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you proud parents. It is a journey that is so worth the ride:) I think you just put it into words perfectly:) Call if you need ANYTHING! What an angel!!

Eric, Harmony, Skye, and Sydney said...

Congrats she is a little peanut! So adorable.

Whitney said...

Wow! I can't believe how tiny she is. I love her so much already. Good luck with everything! We will see you soon. Make sure you give that baby a kiss from her aunt whitney

Heather said...

YAY!! Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys! We can't wait to meet her!

Matt and Gina Cook said...

I love all the pics she really is a beautiful babe. I can't wait to see and hold her. Hunter I think is even more excited then me he wants a baby sister so bad.

Shara said...

Yeah! So when can we meet this little one?

Laurie said...

How exciting! Congrats. She's a doll. We'll look forward to meeting her!

Jade said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful! She makes me so baby girl hungry. You look great Jeanine! You do to Barret :)