The Holidays were awesome. We were so spoiled by everyone in our families, and I would say it was a bit overwhelming. I guess receiving gifts for Berlin just made everything seem over-the-top. WE ARE SO GRATEFUL TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SO GENEROUSLY GIVEN US THINGS FOR OUR LITTLE BERLIN. Thank you, thank you, thank you! She has so much stuff in her closet already, and everything is ready and in-order for her arrival.
Whether or not Jeanine and I know what we're in for...is yet to be determined...but it's ok to be thrilled I suppose since our first child represents all that is good in our lives. She will be so loved...with amazing grandparents and aunts and uncles on both sides awaiting her arrival as well, she will have a surplus of love that will be fit for the princess she already is :)
I must say that for me, the highlight of the holiday season was being able to be together with all my in-laws all together for the first time. Mama and Papa May, Rob and Felicity and Gracey, Garrett and Whitney, Erinn and Andrew, and Cam-Diddy. To feel and fully begin to realize the awesomeness of the family I married in to was so thrilling for me. I love my own family so much...I never really fathomed what it would be like to have two families to love and be loved by...but talk about your all-time jackpots! :) Gracey May, Rob and Felicity's little girl was an absolute joy to be around...I was able to steel plenty of kisses! ;) But I think she really likes her Uncle Barrett ;) - We love you all!
It was thrilling for Jeanine to have her family all-together for Christmas this year. It was the first time that has happened for years and there was much anticipation. For me it was great to be able to hang out with my four new brothers and Papa May. We all went up to Moochies in Salt Lake to have Meatball subs and Philly Cheese steaks. They were awesome! No wonder they made in on to the food network on "Triple D." (Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives)
Then we had the infamous Christmas eve (Dec 23rd) dinner with the May family where everyone chooses whatever dish they want and it gets made for them! I chose ribs and shrimp. The ribs were off the hook! Thanks Cameron! Everything was very very delicious :)
We spent Christmast Eve Eve (Dec 24th) at Mama and Papa J's home with Jerry, Sheri, Haley, and Taylor. We convinced my Dad to watch ELF and it was a good time just being in the home I grew up in. It snowed that night...again, which made it a little extra special for me.
We're blessed to live 5 minutes between both of our parents (Orem & Provo). It was great to spend Christmas morning the May Family and Christmas night with the Johnson family. We were especially glad that Stephanie's husband Jake was feeling better by the time Christmas night rolled around. Hallie and Savanna and little Christian were so much fun to see in their little matching pajamas and just hang out and enjoy more good food and good times!
It was good to see most of my good friends from high school the day after Christmas when we all got together and had dinner at Brick Oven. I feel so lucky to have such good friends who have all stayed in touch for so long!
HERE THEY ARE IN COMPLETELY RANDOM ORDER!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!












































6 comments:
How fun to see your updates. Isn't family wonderful. I love mine, but I love other's as well. The Johnson's are richly blesed, as are the May's.
Barrett sure did get lots of Gracey kisses!Happy New Year & we can't wait for little Berlin Bear to arrive!
Sounds like you all had a great Christmas! I love all the photos and I can't wait til there will be pictures of little Berlin! Best of luck to you and HAPPY NEW YEAR! XOXOXO Mel
such fun pictures! It was a great holiday season! Now its time for berlin to grace us with her princess presence! Love you guys so so mucH! xoxo
Hey Jeanine! This is Tara Colman from Santa Maria. How are you? You and your hubby look so happy! Congratulations on your upcoming arrival! That is so exciting!
Tara
www.thedeppes.blogspot.com
Hurry & post some pics of Berlin!!!
Post a Comment