Thursday, January 29, 2009

Loving every minute!





Jeanine and I have had such a wonderful first couple of weeks as parents. We were so excited for Berlin's arrival...and for good reason! She is such an angel!

We've been counting kisses...and we're right around the 2 million mark! Of course there's not much else to do with her at this point besides stare and talk googly to her and kiss her lips off...but it is wonderful.

We're so grateful for the outpouring of love and support over the past 10 months since we got pregnant. Thank you all so much!

So..the next thing we're looking forward to is when she starts responding with smiles, and when we can tell what color her pretty eyes are going to be! They are a mystery color right now..seriously can't tell if they'll be blue, brown, or maybe hazel...

Here's a couple of fun pics from my phone!

6 comments:

Mel's Family said...

Sure wish I could kiss those sweet little lips!!!! Kiss her for me.
XOXOXO Mel

lauraleereber said...

Congratulations! Berlin is beautiful, just like her mommy. We love the name too. Way to go guys. It was fun seeing you during the holidays.

Cristina said...

you guys have just gone blog happy the last month! I love it! It means more pictures of Berlin for me to see!! She's adorable!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I need a kiss from her too! Im getting there...darn this stupid cold season!!! She is so cute you two! Loves

Harrisons said...

She's so cute! I can't wait to hold her. When do you think you guys will feel up for a trip to Vegas?

Haley said...

ah...she is so pretty! Sweet lil' pics...love um! xoxo